sábado, 5 de marzo de 2011

Siguiendo con la tónica

What is the most important thing that has happened to gaming in the last 10 years?

4 years ago, I would have said Achievements without hesitation. However, as much as I hate to admit it, because I'm a console gamer through and through, I think that the iPhone and/or Facebook is the most important thing that has happened to gaming in the last 10 years. And I don't think that the changes brought about by the App Store and facebook are good ones either. Players' attention spans are down, they've lost the desire to pay more than $0.99 for a game, and everything is available all the time, from anywhere. These are big changes, and the industry has seen tons of growth because of them. Whether it's a negative change can be argued. But its importance to the industry cannot.

-Alex Neuse, de Gaijin Games.

Un tío muy majo, por cierto.

No hay comentarios: